Patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to closing time in order to be seen. We apologize for any inconvenience.
DVT (deep vein thrombosis: blood clot in legs)
- Will need results of Doppler US
- Must have no current clot or symptoms and if taking Warfarin (Coumadin), the level must be therapeutic for at least 1 month
- The driver will need to produce INR results and Doppler ultrasound results showing resolution of clot
- Must have no symptoms at rest
- If surgery was done, there is a 3 month waiting period before re-certification is permitted.
- Must present written clearance annually from vascular surgeon
- Must present written report from neurologist or cardiologist with diagnosis, treatment.
- Must present results of holter monitoring.
- No need for annual reports if stable.
Vascular Disease & Fainting
489 Bernardston Road